REGISTRATION TERMS and CONDITIONS
ATTENDANCE – If your child misses class for any reason we request that you inform TOC via phone call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If a child is absent for two or more weeks of classes, TOC staff will follow up to verify that the child is continuing with their class. Extended absences (more than two weeks in a row) due to injury and other activities must be submitted in writing and approved by one of the directors. TOC reserves the right to remove a dancer from their recital piece if these attendance rules are not met.
DROP OFF/PICK UP – All students must be picked up promptly at the end of their class times. No student will be permitted to remain at the studio unattended if their classes are more than one hour apart. Parents must arrange for pick up if they are unable to do so themselves. Touch of Class Dance Studio employees cannot be held responsible for unsupervised children. We urge all parents to personally pick up their children in the studio lobby and not permit them to exit the studio unattended. There is no stopping outside of the studio door.
EMERGENCY CLOSING – In case of an emergency closing, an email and/or text will be sent to every class scheduled for that day. There will also be a message left on the studio phone voice mail and a message posted on the Touch of Class website homepage, www.touchofclassdance.com. In the event of emergency closings, classes will not be rescheduled; however the individual student will be permitted to make-up the class in a class equal in level to the one cancelled. No tuition is refunded due to cancelled classes.
OBSERVATION WEEK – Observation weeks are established not only to allow the students to demonstrate their progress to their family, but also to distribute important information. Dates for observation are scheduled three times a year and are listed on our website. These dates will also be posted in the studio as the observation week draws near. Mark these dates on your personal calendars and make every effort to attend. If it is necessary to bring younger siblings to the classes, please be considerate of not disrupting the class in progress. We love initiating our babies to TOC, but must insist that parents remove children from the classroom who are not quiet and controlled.
VIDEOS AND PHOTOS – posting videos of any class, recital dance, competition dance or any other performances created by a TOC staff member on Facebook, YouTube or any other website is prohibited unless you receive the consent of a TOC director beforehand. On occasion we may take photos that include your child, to be used for promotional purposes such as advertising and press releases. If you would not like your child to be photographed, please let the studio know.
Creative Movement: Students are required to wear any color leotard and tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes (slip on or buckle).
Prep Ballet/Tap: Students are required to wear any color leotard and tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes (slip on or buckle).
Ballet: Students are required to wear pink ballet tights, pink ballet shoes, BLACK leotard, and Ballet skirts. Hair must be in a bun.
Tap: Students are required to wear appropriate dancewear; leotard, tights, and black pants or shorts. Tan Bloch Tap On shoes are required for Levels 1-3. Black Bloch Respect (Audeo available for childrens sizes) tap shoes are required for Level 4 and above. Int. levels and higher are encouraged to purchase Bloch Jason Samuel Smith tap shoes but may wear Bloch Respect.
Jazz: Students are required to wear appropriate dancewear; leotard or dance top, tights, and black pants or shorts. All levels are required to wear footundeez or footpaws.
Modern/Contemporary: Students are required to wear appropriate dancewear, black pants or shorts with bodysuit or dance top and tights. All levels may be bare footed or wear footundeez.
Hip Hop: Students are required to wear appropriate dancewear, loose fitting dance pants and top. All levels are required to wear flat sole sneakers. Black converse sneakers are preferred.
Tumbling: Students are required to wear appropriate dancewear; leotard or dance top and black pants or shorts. Bare feet for all levels. Hair must be in pony tail or bun.
1. PAY IN FULL – Touch of Class offers a 5% discount to families paying tuition in full for the season. Be advised by selecting this pay in full option, all tuition and recital/costume fees are non-refundable. Paid in full option discount excludes costume and competition fees. Paid in full payment can only be made with cash or check to receive the 5% discount, and must be paid by September 1st. If full payment is not received by the start of classes, you will forfeit the 5% discount. All TOC competition accounts must provide credit card information even if paying in full.
2. INSTALLMENT PLAN #1 – Students with one or two classes or who prefer to pay tuition in FOUR installments will be set up on an automatic payment system. The first month payment will be billed on September 1st unless paid at the time of registration. The remaining yearly tuition will be made on the following dates. October 1ST payment (October, November and December), January 1st payment (January and February), March 1st payment (March, April and May).
3. INSTALLMENT PLAN #2 – For those students taking three or more classes per week tuition may be billed on a monthly basis. The first month payment will be billed on September 1st unless paid at the time of registration. Tuition payments for October thru May will be deducted from your account on the 1st of the month.
If you register for classes during our early registration promotion, your
September tuition will be withdrawn from your account on July 1st
MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or Debit Card can be used for payment. There is a 3% surcharge for all credit card charges. There is no charge for the use of your Debit Card. All declined or returned tuition not reimbursed within 10 business days will be charged an additional $10.00 late fee. If your account becomes delinquent after 15 days, the student will not be able to return to class until payment is made. If your financial information needs to be updated, please log into your parent portal and make the necessary changes or you must notify accounts receivable in writing 10 days prior to the next installment date. If you fail to make the changes or notify Touch of Class, the current information will be charged and TOC is not held accountable for any additional personal charges you may incur. If your child drops a class, written notification or an email must be sent to Accounts Receivable 5 days prior to the next month’s billing date. Once notified, we will inactivate and adjust the automatic payment.
COSTUME FEES – Costume fee will automatically be deducted from your account on November 15th. If a student is not planning to participate in the recital, written notice must be given to Touch of Class no later than November 1st. There are no refunds for costume fees after December 1st. There will be a $20 fee for exchanges of sizes if the students measurements fall in with the costume size that was ordered but the student/parent would prefer a bigger size.
• Creative Movement, Prep Ballet/Tap, Level 1 Ballet, Level 1 Tap and Level A/1 Tumbling Classes – $80.00 per class, per student
• All other classes and levels – $100.00 per class, per student
Accounts Receivable – firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE THE PAYMENT IS PROCESSED
CLASSES WILL NOT BE PRORATED